Showing all 6 results
Heavy Duty Flex Bollard£312.32 – £354.47
This Heavy Duty Flex Bollard is the “smart“ protection bollard – yields when hit helping to reduce damage to both the bollard and the vehicle. A combination of the internal spring and an elastic polyurethane buffer absorbs the impact force (progressive force absorption).
Applications: High traffic areas, loading bays, site entrances, etc.
- Heavy duty protection.
- “Gives“ up to 25°.
- Returns to original position.
- Superior build quality and strength.
- High grade steel construction.
- Surface fixing using 4 bolts. These must be ordered separately – see ‘Floor Fixings’. 12mm x 100mm Rawl Plug Bolts or 12mm x 120mm Through Bolt Anchors are recommended
Delivery: 5 to 10 working days
Heavy Duty Bollards for External Use£122.33 – £454.78
Heavy Duty Bollard range has a wide spread of protective capabilities that meet most eventualities.
Use bollards ‘L’ and ‘XL’ in traffic areas where lorries and forklifts operate, loading bays, site entrances, corners of buildings etc. The use of bollard ‘S’ is recommended where space is restricted.
- Heavy duty protection.
- Manufactured from high grade steels.
- Highly visible finish.
- Hot Dip Galvanised and powder coated for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Easily installed with 4 bolts. These must be ordered separately – see ‘Floor Fixings’. 14mm x 110 Rawl Plug Bolts for ‘S’ and ‘L’ Bollards and 16mm x 110 Rawl Plug Bolts for ‘XL’ Bollards are recommended.
‘S’ and ‘L’ Bollards 1 to 2 working days
‘XL’ Bollards 5 to 10 working days
Internal Use Steel Bollards£104.90 – £181.15
Internal use surface mounted powder coated steel bollards designed to protect building doorways from accidental damage.
Supplied complete with 10mm x 100mm throughbolt floor fixings
Delivery: All Yellow – 5 working days, Yellow with Black Bands – 15 working days
Flexible Polyethylene Highway Traffic Posts£38.78 – £43.96
TRAFFIC-LINE Flexible Highway Traffic Posts are used to guide traffic or provide warning of approaching hazards. They are self righting and easily and quickly fitted in ‘cats eyes’ or optional base which can be purchased separately. Click here to view.
- Fitted with retro reflective white sleeves.
- Conforms to BS 873 Part 8 des. 1 and is therefore suitable for use on public highways
Applications: Separation of single lines of traffic, to guide vehicles around or through a temporary obstruction, to form a barrier between contra flow traffic on motorways or dual carriageways etc. all of which can only be crossed by emergency vehicles.
Delivery: 1 to 2 working days